Looking for used hard luggage and brackets for 2015 FJ09

Hey folks, I'm on a budget and looking for some used hard saddlebags and mounting hardware for my 2015 FJ-09.
The SW-Motech Quick-Lock EVO quick release brackets look really appealing since I really want to be able to get them on and off quickly.
Hoping to find someone in Canada who has something such for sale, but welcome input from anyone in North America.
Thanks!

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, markifj09 said:

Hey folks, I'm on a budget and looking for some used hard saddlebags and mounting hardware for my 2015 FJ-09.
The SW-Motech Quick-Lock EVO quick release brackets look really appealing since I really want to be able to get them on and off quickly.
Hoping to find someone in Canada who has something such for sale, but welcome input from anyone in North America.
Thanks!

Are you referring to these SW-Motech bags?

WWW.TWISTEDTHROTTLE.COM

<p><strong>Features: </strong></p> <ul> <li>1680 Ballistic Nylon construction</li> <li>Lightweight aerodynamic design</li> <li>YKK...

If so, I highly recommend them. Easy on, easy off, aand you can also remove the brackets easily. i couple mine with A Ventura Mistral 1 system, that results in about 91 liters capacity. Plenty for touring.

WWW.VENTURA-MCA.COM

The Mistral Pack is a 47l semi-hard moulded motorcycle bag that is part of the Ventura Bike-Pack System. Buy online now.

I was shooting for a compact, light weight luggage system, and this combo works a treat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived