Hello from Wisconsin!

Greetings from SE Wisconsin. I just purchased a new to me 2015 FJ09 with the help of some kind members here who provided great advice. Very appreciated!

A little background - Been riding since I was a young kid and have enjoyed it all my life. I've lost count of how many bikes I've owned, being a bit of a bike-whore. I have a Harley touring bike that my significant other and I enjoy putting many miles on each year. We've been in almost every state, and plan to close out the few that are left soon. This summer we will ride to California again, to experience a few things we have missed in the past. I post up ride reports over on HDForums, under this same user name (I'm on a few other forums as well including ADV) that the membership seem to enjoy. I've also enjoyed riding off road quite a bit, with my last bike being a KTM 525exc. I'm also into vintage bikes with a Honda Dream, Honda Touring, and BMW R 75/5 in the garage. I've had my eye on getting a FJ09 for quite some time and the right deal, and timing, finally happened yesterday. I am super happy with my purchase and look forward to a fun summer astride the new machine. 

Thanks for the great opportunity to be part of this community!

IMG_4477 (2).JPG

• Thumbsup 1