Is it really that hard to order parts?

9 hours ago, kaia said:

Last update.

So, my predictions were right... I didn't get the bike back until early January.  Again, when I went to pick it up there were still issues. This time, it turned out that the top-case that they had ordered to replace the one that they had damaged was completely the wrong one (not even close, they put a $120 case on to replace my $300 one, the only thing that was the same was the brand name) and in frustration I took the bike anyways and asked them to order the right one and deliver it to me when they had it. It took them until the beginning of Feb to get it to me, per their normal inability to order parts, and finally - A year from the original accident... it's finally back to where it should be, and is listed for sale.

I'll never go do that shop ever again. I'll never recommend it to anyone. Overall, the service was adequate - but they failed so many times along the way, delayed so many times... that it was honestly the worst experience I've ever had with any company, ever.

You must have the patience of a saint if after all that you still feel the service was adequate. Sorry to hear your not able to ride anymore though.