ut oh

I got a pm with a $450 offer which I think is really good for both of us.

I have all of the stock parts if anyone needs some replacement stuff. Most taken off close to new.

I'm not expecting much for this stuff as much as the dealer could care less if it's on the bike when he gets it. Of all the stuff on it, he offered $200 more with the Delkovic exhaust which surprised me.

Edited by Guest

So the dealer that I was going to buy the 2018 leftover MT10 started jerking me around about monthly payments and tried to raise the price. So....i did an online inquiry with another dealer, threw my bike on my truck (way to cold to ride) for him to look at and bought a 2019 leftover for $300 more. Went back to the 1st dealer and got my deposit back. I told him that I bought one from another dealer and he looked like he shit in his pants. He tried to tell me that the length of the loan was different and that was why the price and payment changed. It felt good to stick it to a salesman that lied. 

So... I am trading My FJ09 next Saturday. I'm excited and a bit sad about getting rid of my FJ. I literally had nothing else that I reasonably could have done to it. I put on 7500 miles on it in 11 moths and every one of them was fun. I spent a few hours tonight pulling off the K-Tech rear shock and reinstalling the stock one. It's a pain in the ass job. As it's fresh in my mind I'll give a word of advice. Take the bottom link bolt off 1st, then the bottom shock mount bolt 2nd and then the top shock bolt 3rd. Put it back together in reverse order. It took me way less time than when I installed the first time. I pulled a few other things off to go on the new bike and threw all of the old stock parts in a box to go to the dealer with the bike. I have a bunch of stock stuff if anyone is looking for replacement parts. Exhaust, turn signals, windscreen, hand guards & foot pegs.

I'm confident that the new bike will be great as I've had great success with Yamaha. this will be my 3rd one in 2 years. my GF made me promise to not buy any new bikes for 4 years. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. This is the 4th bike in 4 years that I've bought at the beginning of winter. If that doesn't make you crazy nothing will. It was 37 degrees today and it's only November 30th. At least there's football and here in New England that means the Superbowl.