new owner

taiycyin

My name is Samuel who is a new FJ 09 owner from Wisconsin.  I sold my 2011 Suzuki gsxr 750 last week, and was trying to finalize my choices between BMW Nine T, Monster 1200 and FJ 09.  After having several test rides, FJ 09 made me feel that  the feeling of joyfulness of riding is finally coming back.  So I bought a black one on Thursday, rode her back home on Saturday.   I was a little concerned about the seat high since I couldn't get both feet flat down, but the more I rode it, the less it became a concern.  The next step is to choose another helmet match this new bike :)

Hi and welcome. I've ended up getting a new helmet - not to colour match but it does ;), the wind noise was unbearable on the new bike and found my old one was getting a tad worn out! Mind you the new one is even noisier, time to fiddle with the screen again.

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard. Loads of good info on this site.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived