2016 FJ-09 Hand Guards

Hey Everyone!

I just bought a 2016 FJ-09 today! The previous owner had aftermarket hand guards and I'd like to replace them with the OEM Yamaha ones pictured here. Maybe this is idiotic to you guys, but I can't seem to find them on any of the parts retailers I searched. Any one know where I can buy these? Any info would be really appreciated! 

Thanks!

• Supporting Member
26 minutes ago, Delta28 said:

Hey Everyone!

I just bought a 2016 FJ-09 today! The previous owner had aftermarket hand guards and I'd like to replace them with the OEM Yamaha ones pictured here. Maybe this is idiotic to you guys, but I can't seem to find them on any of the parts retailers I searched. Any one know where I can buy these? Any info would be really appreciated! 

Thanks!

Hi Delta28,

Not sure where in the world you are but have a look at this Aussie link for Yamaha parts that will put you on the right track.  Part numbers may even be the same for the bits that you are interested in.

I found those parts that you are chasing with the following inserted into the search boxes: -

image.thumb.png.0a58871d9dd86da4586b039c9fcccc50.png

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, dazzler24 said:

Hi Delta28,

Not sure where in the world you are but have a look at this Aussie link for Yamaha parts that will put you on the right track.  Part numbers may even be the same for the bits that you are interested in.

I found those parts that you are chasing with the following inserted into the search boxes: -

image.thumb.png.0a58871d9dd86da4586b039c9fcccc50.png

Good luck.

Thank you so much! I was able to find it on a US OEM distributor thanks to this. Really appreciate it! 

• Like 1