ermax light black screen

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
That screen looks really, [em]really[/em] good, 19! Will be interested in your views on how it works, in due course...
L of S

• Premium Member
When looking at the Ermax last Monday I noticed the 2 vents near the base and wondered what sort of effect they have - would be interesting to do a swap with someone one day to test the difference. My Powerbronze has no holes and oscillates at 50-60mph. I'm wondering if a few holes would equalise the pressure on the front & back of the screen to reduce the oscillation.

I might email Powerbronze for their view.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I keep seeing those 2 "ears" coming out from the screen mount? How are they attached? Where are they coming from?
I wonder if they can be replaced by longer ones to support the upper part of the screen but not too long that you can use as extra handle bars! Do they have rubber bumpers attached to the ears? Are they metal? Plastic?
Before I embark on this windshield spec spreadsheet, I need to know my stuff!
Cheers,
Steve

[span style=line-height:normal]Those "ears" is a stock screen support bracket part off screen adjustment assembly metal with rubber tips and you can replace it with a longer ones if you wish but so far i don't see need for replacements[/span]
[span style=line-height:normal]
[/span]

Archived