New member in Woodstock Georgia

Guest branthopolis

Guest branthopolis
Hello all...

Picked up my new FJ...   in the faster gray color..  a few days ago and have been putting on the break-in miles..  

Have previously been a "Suzuki guy" and just recently unloaded a TL-R and an SV1000n.    The Wee-Strom was a legitimate contender as a replacement, but the FJ won my heart over in a long test ride.  Several rides later I've concluded that I made the right choice.

I live just a bit NW of the Atlanta area so the N.Ga/TN/NC mountain roads are my playground.     How many other Atlanta area FJ-ers are there??

~Mark

Guest bmidd
Hello all...  
  Picked up my new FJ...   in the faster gray color..  a few days ago and have been putting on the break-in miles..  

Have previously been a "Suzuki" guy and just recently unloaded a TL-R and an SV1000n.    The Wee-Strom was a legitimate contender as a replacement, but the FJ won my heart over in a long test ride.  Several rides later I've concluded that I made the right choice.

I live just a bit NW of the Atlanta area so the N.Ga/TN/NC mountain roads are my playground.     How many other Atlanta area FJ-ers are there??

~Mark

Chattanooga here. Let's get hooked up this summer and I can drag you out to the Skyway via Cleveland/Reliance/Tellico.

Archived