2021 Tracer 9 GT luggage rack

Holderfjr

eBay has them from China for $159.  Are there any videos on the install?  I found one in Japanese but it doesn’t look correct.  The guy took off parts that can’t be necessary.  The part requires three bolts but they won’t go in because of obstruction.  Poor engineering in my opinion.  With a half inch adjustment, it could be a 5 minute install.

1 hour ago, Holderfjr said:

eBay has them from China for $159.  Are there any videos on the install?  I found one in Japanese but it doesn’t look correct.  The guy took off parts that can’t be necessary.  The part requires three bolts but they won’t go in because of obstruction.  Poor engineering in my opinion.  With a half inch adjustment, it could be a 5 minute install.

I also saw that rack and passed on it in favor of the SHAD rack which is so much more substantial than the Yamaha rack.  To mount the Yamaha rack you need to remove the side and rear panels to access the screws (only 3).

I bought the SHAD SH45 top case which works great and holds to full face helmets.  The only drawback is now I have two keys to access the cases (Yamaha and SHAD).  The installation is a bit more complicated but I think it's worth the hassle.

Pricewise the Shad is a little bit less expensive.

My dealer was complaining about this also, with the one in my earlier post no problem

only removed the plastic bit above the rearlight, and fiddeled the bolts right in. Unpacking took longer.

English is not my native language, so wrong words or phrases can be used

There is a YouTube video in Greek.