2015 FJ09 With Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust-Will Center Stand Work?

minorkeylee

Hello.  I searched "center stand" and didn't find anything helpful, so I figured I'd ask.  I'm new to the forum, and have recently acquired a 2015 FJ09 that did not come with center stand.  Previous owner bought the bike with the stand already removed.  Previous owner also installed the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust.  I would very much like to hear anyone's experience on this.  If it fits...I would like to re-install the center stand.  Love the bike!  Still adjusting to to it after riding a Versys 650.  This thing MOVES.

1 hour ago, minorkeylee said:

Hello.  I searched "center stand" and didn't find anything helpful, so I figured I'd ask.  I'm new to the forum, and have recently acquired a 2015 FJ09 that did not come with center stand.  Previous owner bought the bike with the stand already removed.  Previous owner also installed the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust.  I would very much like to hear anyone's experience on this.  If it fits...I would like to re-install the center stand.  Love the bike!  Still adjusting to to it after riding a Versys 650.  This thing MOVES.

Sure does. I have it installed on my own bike.