A question to those who have a Black Widow exhaust

Hi guys, my question is, how close to the sump is your collector link pipe? I got the high level version with the link pipe and can’t stop the pipes rubbing up against the sump. I managed to take a pic with my phone in selfie mode, I’d appreciate any of your pix of same. I had read the ‘tolerances were tight’ but am pretty surprised at the route the exhaust has taken

IMG_4951.jpg

Edited by Mark Jackson
Missed pic

I went through the same issues when I installed mine.  I had to semi-loosely mount everything and use a rubber mallet to kind of knock it into place, especially in the collector area. I then wedged something between the oil pan and the exhaust as I tightened it up.  I am a little more then an 1/8" from the oil pan and it has stayed that way for a couple thousand miles now.  No issues and it sounds fantastic.

• Thumbsup 1

Thanks CRF, great to know. I’ve fitted many exhausts over the years with no problem, this one drove me nuts, glad to know I’m not the only one whose had problems. My situation is compounded by the high level link pipe, the problem at the collector worked its way up the line to the can. 

• Thumbsup 1