2019 Tracer 900 - Random low idle and stalling when clutch is in?

3 minutes ago, OZVFR said:

Firing intervals are 240, and that shouldn’t make any difference. 
they all start very easily and idle smoothly hot or cold, at least mine does. 
something else is going on if you’re still having problems. 
Did it only start after your valve adjustment? Can't recall it ever DYING before the valves, but it did drop below 1100 and then catch itself a few times, and it high-idled a few times as well. If yes then it must have something to do with that  

Any chance you got timing wrong, or adjusted incorrectly? The bike wouldn't run correctly under load if it was out right? It rides and sounds (exhaust, general motor noises) like it always did, and matches another Tracer I know in that regard.

How about clutch switch? Seems good, works as it should. Would it affect the idle going low?

ECU connector? Inserted fully, solid.

Y'know now that I think of it... The caps for the vacuum lines on the throttle bodies had some cracks in them, but I did not see that they had split.

$6 at AutoZone and an hour or so in the garage might be my next move, I completely forgot that I didn't replace those yesterday

It’s a tricky one. 
A tooth out on the cams won’t make motor run bad, but obviously won’t run perfectly. But if you say it’s as good as before then I don’t think that would be it. 
Throttle body boots and clamps tight? An air leak would affect bike as you described.

Checked your coils?

I think it was a combination of throttle body sync and original battery.

Threw my Shorai in about 780mi ago, issue significantly reduced. Did the TB sync about 300mi ago, have had NO problems since. It does still stumble/sound weak occasionally on hot starts, such as getting gas, but it does start

• Thumbsup 2