exhaust system for 2021-202 model

Farzad Parish

3 hours ago, Farzad Parish said:

Hello,

I've been looking for a exhaust system for my bike but mostly are expensive like akra,mivv,arrow im looking for reasonable price ($500) please let me know if there is any other option or used exhaust if anyone selling

Thank you 

The bike has a one piece exhaust so finding a “cheaper” one is going to be tough unless you’re willing and able to cut your OEM pipe since you’ll have to replace the entire thing.

You may want to search Delkevic and message them on their plans for a 21-22 pipe. Lots of people say they are decent quality, I’ve seen a few and they decent enough for the price. Here’s a link to the older models page so you can at least see what they would normally offer:

https://delkevic.com/motorcycles/yamaha/2020-models/tracer-900/

• Thumbsup 1

5 hours ago, Farzad Parish said:

Hello,

I've been looking for a exhaust system for my bike but mostly are expensive like akra,mivv,arrow im looking for reasonable price ($500) please let me know if there is any other option or used exhaust if anyone selling

Thank you 

I love my Competition Werkes. It's a half pipe and took some work to put on but it's half the price of a full system. I can't imagine any other pipe sounding any better, I absolutely love it. I painted the header half with high temp black.

Screenshot_20211210-215202_Gallery.jpg

20220304_181358.jpg

6 hours ago, Farzad Parish said:

Hello,

Thank you 

Oh yeah, I forgot this picture 

Screenshot_20211210-215226_Gallery.jpg

• Supporting Member
14 hours ago, Farzad Parish said:

Hello,

Thank you 

As others have stated unless you're willing to cut and weld yourself you have to purchase a full system which costs more and usually is accompanied by getting a tune.

However, what's your definition of expensive? Because the Mivv is very affordable for a full system:

https://www.motostorm.it/en/accessories/exhaust/kit-exaust-mivv-oval-titan-euro-5-tracer-9-2022.html

1 minute ago, Instinct28 said:

Bat out of hell here also. I'm in southwest VA. Let's see who's got what.

Nah, Im 51 years old and ride for fun and my mental health, I did hit 118 MPH the other day per GPS and had plenty left. :) 

• Thumbsup 1

13 minutes ago, Ride365 said:

Nah, Im 51 years old and ride for fun and my mental health, I did hit 118 MPH the other day per GPS and had plenty left. :) 

Same here. I have 5 years on you, I like fast but curves are better. It's all about the right time and place for it. 

Screenshot_20220313-175931_Maps.jpg

On 10/31/2022 at 4:32 AM, jthayer09 said:

As others have stated unless you're willing to cut and weld yourself you have to purchase a full system which costs more and usually is accompanied by getting a tune.

However, what's your definition of expensive? Because the Mivv is very affordable for a full system:

https://www.motostorm.it/en/accessories/exhaust/kit-exaust-mivv-oval-titan-euro-5-tracer-9-2022.html

Yeah, the fact is i just don't like the OVAL mufflers < LOL anyway Dominator just releases a several types of mufflers for the new Tracer GT which is around $500