9GT factory fog lights amenable to a wigWagger intervention?

For those who don't know, a wigWagger is an electronic unit which causes a set of lights to alternatively flash. I'm guessing that wigWagger is a brand name, but here's a link to a typical unit: https://stop-alert.myshopify.com/products/wigwagger-72-led-electronic-wig-wag-alternating-flasher

For those who know better, I'd love to learn the generic term for these things.

Anyway, I did convoy work on my previous moto where I installed a set of LED lights with a wigWagger and I want to do the same with the Tracer 9GT.

My question is, should I go for the Yamaha installed fog lights and simply place a wigWagger downstream of the fog light relay or is that impractical? If impractical, I'll do it all from scratch, but if I can avoid that, that would be nice.

Since the wigWagger takes a single power supply in and presents two power supplies out, it obviously has to be located at the point at which the fog-light circuit splits out power to the two lights. But the inscrutable service manual is completely silent on where that split point is.

So my question is, where does the fog light power split into two? Is it near the relay or embedded somewhere downstream on the wiring loom? Importantly, what's your assessment as to whether a wigWagger can be placed at the split point?

Actually, I'm also curious as to where the fog light relay is located. I'm presuming it's up with the other major relays, but it would be good to know for sure.

I know this is an oddball question, but my local dealer really doesn't have a clue that I trust, so any help from the brains trust is greatly appreciated.