New member from Canada-quebec-montreal

Hello!

I just bought an FJ last week and I'm loving it!

I have also two ZRX's (1100 1999 and another 1999 but with a 1200 turbo in it). I'm 27 yrs old and I'm riding since 11 years now. 

My FJ just passed 1000km and the more I ride it the more I like it. My only complain is the seat and I just ordered the confort seat from Yamaha as my dealer gave me 20% off, we'll see if it's better.

I already  bought:
-M4 exhaust
-Shorty tinted windshield
-OES frame slider kit
-Confort seat
-Fender eliminator

Next:
-Send my ECU for the flash
-Tank bag with ring to save the paint
-Waiting for givi to make racks for monokey cases.

Cheers!

Hello! 

I have also two ZRX's (1100 1999 and another 1999 but with a 1200 turbo in it). I'm 27 yrs old and I'm riding since 11 years now. 

My FJ just passed 1000km and the more I ride it the more I like it. My only complain is the seat and I just ordered the confort seat from Yamaha as my dealer gave me 20% off, we'll see if it's better.

I already  bought:
-M4 exhaust
-OES frame slider kit
-Confort seat
-Fender eliminator

Next:

Cheers!
Please let us know if the Comfort seat is better. One poster here bought one and said they could not tell the difference between it and the stock seat! That would be pretty disappointing!  

Guest eatpasta
Hello! 

I already  bought:
-M4 exhaust
-OES frame slider kit
-Confort seat
-Fender eliminator

Next:

Cheers!
jeez you're not messing around!  Of course, anyone with a ZRX Turbo isn't going to be messing around..... I bet that thing goes LIKE STINK. 
ricky_zpsqsebqlex.gif

welcome to the site!

Archived