Can anyone provide feedback on the WRS TOURING WINDSCREEN??

I just ordered an MRA Touring Vario but to get the clear screen it is 6-8 weeks so I am considering the WRS Touring Windscreen.  I am ok with the looks and the description talks about wind buffeting.  Any feedback appreciated.

I have had a touring smoked windscreen from WRS for 2 years on my Tracer 9. I'm satisfied with the quality. It didn't remove buffeting completely, but it is far better than the original one. I'm 179 cm and I do get some buffeting on top of my helmet, but that doesn't bother me at all. Please consider that my previous bike was naked, so I'm used to a lot of wind during my rides. For somebody a bit shorter than me, it would be perfect.

Thanks for the response.  
You are about 2 inches taller than me.  I am 68" in height.
I am able to use the stock screen for riding day to day but on longer rides at higher speeds (65 mph or higher) the buffeting begins to be tiresome and starts to give me a headache.  
I bought an MRA Sport screen to use in the summer during hot weather riding to provide more airflow and it does not buffet.
Now I am looking for a screen to use during the winter that will provide good protection but reduce the buffeting.
Like I said in my original post, I have ordered an MRA Touring Vario screen but it will take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive so I am considering the WRS Touring.  If I order the WRS and I like it, I can cancel the order for the MRA.
Based on your description the WRS might be a good fit for me.   thanks again.