HI from the UK

Hi from the UK. Had my MT09 Tracer (FJ09) Three months and done 3000 miles so far. loving the bike and looking forward to reading about everyone's experience with the bike. This is my first time on a forum.

• Premium Member
Hi Benny.

3 months? Did you get one destined to be a dealer demo bike as they weren't available until 1st March for customer registration, supposedly?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Welcome benny,from another uk tracer,wessie i collected my tracer in january,placed my order last year,had nightmare with insurance saying the bike doesn't exist.
my dealer wouldn't take an order until they knew when the 1st bikes would arrive, well the 2nd bike as the one that arrived in early Feb was put on the road as a demo bike. I suspect some dealers sold the demo bike. Fortunatley my dealer refused to take any money for the accessories I ordered as none have shown up yet...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Cheers for the welcome all.I was a surprised myself when i got the call from my dealer in feb but as far as I'm aware it was not a demo bike. they got a load in at the same time. I put a deposit down without even looking at it as i was sure it was what i wanted. I am also waiting for heated grips but not to worried about them now summer is upon us. Got my Yam panniers two weeks ago ready for a trip round Europe in July. 

Other mods are full Akropovic system, R&G crash bungs and non standard leavers. All swapped over from my standard 09 that i part-exed. 

Archived