Rotopax for FJ-09

I have been looking for a mount option for a Rotopax 2gal fuel container for the FJ-09 but so far have not come across anything...

Has anyone seen anything on this, or perhaps those who have the top case plate might have an idea on how to make one work?

Definitely interested in this. I'm planning on taking a 3000 mile trip this summer and an extra 1.75 gallon of gas would really give me some peace of mind out int he middle of no where. It's not a matter of gas stations not being available, it's me always thinking about it. Constantly. ALL the time... Because if you get on it, 200 is your cap.

I had the Rotopax mount on my tiger 800 and it worked great. The rear rack was made by alrider and is very similar to the factory Yamaha aluminum rack. The problem is that I cannot find anywhere in the US that can get their hands on the Yamaha factory aluminum rack for the FJ09. I also can't find any sources oversees that are willing to ship the Yamaha factory aluminum rack to the United States. If someone has a solution for getting the Yamaha factory aluminum rack in the United States, please share your source.

Archived