New member from South Africa

komen

Good day all!

I took delivery of a grey Tracer in April and so far I'm very pleased with my decision.

Glad I found this forum for Tracer fans.  I'm looking forward to learn from fellow owners and to share some info.  

• Premium Member
Good day all! 
I took delivery of a grey Tracer in April and so far I'm very pleased with my decision.

Glad I found this forum for Tracer fans.  I'm looking forward to learn from fellow owners and to share some info.  
Welcome Komen, from a fellow (former?) South African. Enjoy! Where do you live and ride?

A belated welcome Komen from an Australian in Japan . Do you see many Tracers over your way ?
Thanks bobh380. 
Haven't yet seen one single Tracer on the road  :-/

People over here are big on the Triumph and GS 800s, but hopefully the Tracer will catch on!

Good day all! 

Welcome Komen, from a fellow (former?) South African. Enjoy! Where do you live and ride?
Hi Johan 
I'm in the Gauteng area.  

Former South African? Where do you live now?

Howzit @komen, spent 18 odd years in Gauteng!

Saw a YouTube of the Tracer being reviewed on SA TV (prob DSTV), some of it looked like on Chapman Peak's drive - lekker ;)

I'm sure you're going to carry on loving your Tracer, although it will be getting a bit cooler now. I'm in London and we are struggling to get into summer, but it's arriving slowly.

• Premium Member
Hi Johan 
I'm in the Gauteng area.  

Former South African? Where do you live now?
Hi Komen 
London for the past ten years, Centurion in GP before that.

Archived