Chance to Demo the FJ-09 Johnstown PA June 25th-28th

I would have loved a chance to do a demo day before buying my bike, but before officially pulling the trigger I did do a short 8 mile test ride.  I did an HD demo recently and really enjoyed just being able to ride different bikes.  Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown PA will have demo's from Suzuki, Yamaha, and CanAm.  Here is the full list of bikes they will have and the link to the event page:
Raider, Stryker, Vstar1300, Vmax, Bolt, Tenere, FJR, FJ09, FZ09, FZ07, FZ6R, R6, R3.

Smax Scooter

I'm really excited to try the Tenere, the R6 and the R3.  I'll ride as many as I can during the event.  I've never been but it seems like it is a quite large event, so I don't know what ride wait times are like.  The HD Demo days I did at Three Rivers HD, I got to ride 6 bikes the first day (with a rain delay), and stopped back to do 2 back to back rides the next day.  Each ride was about 30 minutes there.  

The event runs June 25th-28th and the event page is here.

Also my FJ will be there likely Saturday and Sunday.

I would have loved a chance to do a demo day before buying my bike, but before officially pulling the trigger I did do a short 8 mile test ride.  I did an HD demo recently and really enjoyed just being able to ride different bikes.  Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown PA will have demo's from Suzuki, Yamaha, and CanAm.  Here is the full list of bikes they will have and the link to the event page: Raider, Stryker, Vstar1300, Vmax, Bolt, Tenere, FJR, FJ09, FZ09, FZ07, FZ6R, R6, R3.

Smax Scooter

I'm really excited to try the Tenere, the R6 and the R3.  I'll ride as many as I can during the event.  I've never been but it seems like it is a quite large event, so I don't know what ride wait times are like.  The HD Demo days I did at Three Rivers HD, I got to ride 6 bikes the first day (with a rain delay), and stopped back to do 2 back to back rides the next day.  Each ride was about 30 minutes there.  

The event runs June 25th-28th and the event page is here.

Also my FJ will be there likely Saturday and Sunday.

Db we need to get together and ride sometime. I thought you might be close to me when you was saying about riding down around saltsburg(I work 5 minutes from saltsburg). But now Johnstown? I live 25 minutes from Johnstown down 22 west. I might sign up for the ride tho. I want to get on an FJR1200 and an r6. Hillview just had one two weeks ago, I couldn't make it, it was just one day.

I missed the hillview, I wish I would have known it was happening.  I'm in Plum, so yea not too far from you.  Johnstown is about an hour for me but not bad at all.  I would be down with a meetup and ride.  I know there are others on here who have bought form Hillview as wel.

Archived