Gloves like RUKKA Frostos, but uninsulated?

After some rain riding, I finally got tired of having to be mindful of keeping my wrists above my elbows. If I reach down, the water on my jacket shell runs into my gloves (waterproof) and soaks the liner making my hands cold. Upon looking and looking, the only product that even comes close to what I'm looking for is the Frostos glove by RUKKA, but it's insulated.

Does any glove similar to this, with a storm/double cuff exist without insulation?

• Supporting Member
46 minutes ago, ItsTracerTime said:

After some rain riding, I finally got tired of having to be mindful of keeping my wrists above my elbows. If I reach down, the water on my jacket shell runs into my gloves (waterproof) and soaks the liner making my hands cold. Upon looking and looking, the only product that even comes close to what I'm looking for is the Frostos glove by RUKKA, but it's insulated.

Does any glove similar to this, with a storm/double cuff exist without insulation?

Just a thought but have you tried tucking the gauntlet of the glove on the inside of your jacket sleeve?  Riding jackets have velcro sleeves to tighten as well as loosen the cuff opening.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

17 hours ago, betoney said:

Just a thought but have you tried tucking the gauntlet of the glove on the inside of your jacket sleeve?  Riding jackets have velcro sleeves to tighten as well as loosen the cuff opening.

I actually thought about doing one glove that way and having the other opposite yesterday but forgot.

I usually do trailing edge over leading edge, so the water would in theory roll off the glove and up the jacket under wind instead of being able to blow up the sleeve. I have Barkbuster Storm guards fitted though and I think they give enough protection I may be able to try sleeve over glove.

• Supporting Member

Klim gloves don't have the double-cuff you're looking for, but many of them have a cinch-down at the end of the gauntlet that might work for you. Take a look through their catalogue.

Klim Togwotee gloves may be a good shot, just a Gore-Tex shell with a removable liner.

9 hours ago, jthayer09 said:

Klim gloves don't have the double-cuff you're looking for, but many of them have a cinch-down at the end of the gauntlet that might work for you. Take a look through their catalogue.

Klim Togwotee gloves may be a good shot, just a Gore-Tex shell with a removable liner.

Klim makes a few with a neoprene cuff inside the glove at the wrist but it isn't as secure as the Frosto would be.. I do have Barkbusters Storm fitted which block a lot of wind from my hands so I may need to just put the gloves inside of the sleeves