Yamaha Rear Rack and Emgo top box

The windscreen is great the short ride I took from work to home (all of 2 minutes).  I didn't have all that wind hammering down in my face. I should be able to hear my sena Bluetooth music much better now.With that rear rack,top box and a kryptonite chain inside you can do some nice wheelies with traction control turned off :)
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

Guest eatpasta
Here is a sort of side view I'll grab one with the box off this afternoon. xUyQ9R0.jpg

man are they going to sell a lot of tail-tidy kits for this bike.... just LOOK at that appendage!  It's like it crapping out a spaceship 

Guest eatpasta
If you're installing the OEM hard luggage, the tail looks quite nice and barely extends beyond the luggage. I doubt that I'll change mine.

huh - thats interesting. Never considered that....

I wonder what it'll look like once I install the FJR cases.

as stated above it may look good. Now im curious myself

For the top case, I may just wait until Shad releases a sport rack that slots into the pillion seat mounts, to bring it in closer to the bike. Givi has an adapter plate could bolt on to use my existing E52.
I had a similar setup (thanks to previous its owner) on my Suzuki TL1000S. A Givi 'rack' attached to spare pillion seat base, 5 seconds to attach medium size Give top case.
An excellent setup for commuting!

I'll be very interested in a Shad Sport Rack for the FJ-09.

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Guest eatpasta
Here are a couple of pics showing the tail section with bags installed. bags1.jpg
bags2.jpg

ahhh - Im starting to get it now.

Got any wider shots of the bike with the boxes?

Archived