Early morning ride in SoCal.

b12ty

Early Saturday morning, Lewis ( Ulewz ) and I went up the tujungas and rode Angeles Crest. I followed with GoPro running! Lewis was off his usual pace due to experimenting with a different fuel map, and decel cut being disabled. But a fun ride nonetheless. ridin.gif

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwU0My3QqyA]

No wobble at all when I hit the limiter near end of vid. :)

Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

• Premium Member
Ya, I got a bad fuel map with major hesitation at between 4,000 and 5,000 rpm. No confidence at all. It is all fixed now and I just turned the Decel Cut back on. Even though it was smoother with the Decel cut off, it was harder for me to ride with no engine braking. Thanks for the video Ty, till next weekend.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Nice. Haven't been on Angeles Crest Hwy since 1988. Cheers
then it's time to go back. Ty and I will refresh your memory of the area.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived