Future MT09 Tracer rider from the netherlands

mavi

Hello all,

Greetings from the Netherlands!!

I 'm now riding a Suzuki GSX1200. Planning to buy the Tracer ( Fj09) later this year :)

My dream bike.. A multistrada 1200 is a bit to expensive for me right now so I went looking for alternatives.  I test drove the Aprillia Caponord 1200, awsome bike!  But now I've been falling in love with the Tracer. It seems like such a great bike for the price

• Premium Member
Hello all, 
Greetings from the Netherlands!!

I 'm now riding a Suzuki GSX1200. Planning to buy the Tracer ( Fj09) later this year :)

My dream bike.. A multistrada 1200 is a bit to expensive for me right now so I went looking for alternatives.  I test drove the Aprillia Caponord 1200, awsome bike!  But now I've been falling in love with the Tracer. It seems like such a great bike for the price

The BMW S1000XR is also a great motorcycle, but very expensive also. Love my F-Jay and have zero regrets. Oh, welcome aboard.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
The Caponord would be a good choice but for me the lower weight and price of the Tracer tempted me to try one 7 months ago and I ordered one straight away. 6500 miles later I am very happy with my decision.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived