Wheel supports

• Premium Member
A quick search of Ebay show there are lots of options for the MT09 Tracer (UK name for the bike) for bobbins to use with a standard paddock stand.

Perhaps you aren't using the correct term of PADDOCK STAND?

Not sure why you would need a rear stand as the bike has a main stand for rear wheel removal.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
When I changed my fork cartridges, I used the factory center stand and a floor jack with a piece of wood under the engine. Worked fine. I would not do this long term, but it was for a few hours. YMMV
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes. What brand? The front support that inserts into the bottom of the triple tree is my true interest. I have not seen a manufacture's information stating that their supports are approved for theFZ 09.
You need to go to your front stand manufacturer website and look at their pin size chart and order that pin. It's measured in millimeters, so if you're really worried about getting the right size, grab a ruler and go measure it.

20mm pin. I am using this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008SC4N14?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
These stands http://www.amazon.com/Venom-Motorcycle-Swingarm-Attachments-Kawasaki/dp/B00AV8HN42/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1443229508&sr=8-9&keywords=triple+tree+stand
And generic 6mm swing arm spools.

The front of our bikes is higher than the average sport bike so I used the tile under the front stand to raise the tire off the ground... Hope it helps 

Archived