Puig

scsbronco

I'm really digging the puig screen. I may have to give it a shot over my Ermax touring. I'd prefer to keep the hand guards though. Not sure why. I guess I just like the look. YMMV. I get a little annoyed every time I put the bike in the garage with the Ermax screen getting in the way of the mirrors at full turn.

Can you run this windscreen without taking the hand guards off? I saw a review on Revzilla that said you couldn't and I see yours aren't on.
I also have the screen - it will depend on you.  The hand guards will hit the screen at about 70% of the way to the steering stops.  This was a major problem for me as I have to do a lot of tight turns related to parking, so I took them off.  Actually I think it was more that I hate worrying I'm going to forget and damage one or both parts, and that makes me sort of hesitant in low speed maneuvers which I felt was actually dangerous.  I replaced the hand guard screws with hex bolts and put black bolt caps on which really improved the looks with the guard deflectors off.
//QED

Archived