• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Finally bought my FJ09 in socal

cjbrian

Finally got a new FJ-09. Ended up going back and forth with 3 dealers before I got the deal I want. Really like the bike except the seat. But I already have a seat concepts seat installed. And my favorite mod on every bike I own a killswitch garage door opener. Looking forward to some group rides once it's broken in.

FB_IMG_1442539086014_zpsr6sngbif.jpg

• Premium Member
Welcome CJ. Ty and I ride almost every Saturday, but EARLY. I have posted rides three times, and only Ty and I show up, so let me know when you want to ride and I will try to accommodate.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Where do you ride? I'm in the Redlands area.
Usually to Newcombs. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Hi and welcome.

I've managed 11.5k miles on mine and eventually thinking I ought to do something about the seat - it never worried me, but I must be getting soft ::)

And my favorite mod on every bike I own a killswitch garage door opener.

I'm trying to picture this, sounds interesting - not that I have a garage.

I'm trying to picture this, sounds interesting - not that I have a garage.

20150917_194801_zpse9wwa2hq.jpg

I use a dirt bike killswitch mounted to the bars and wire it into a standard garage door remote then put the remote in a black Ballon to waterproof it and zip tie it up under the bike.

Very nifty, impressed - thinking how I can modify my gate fob now, can do without it being on my keyring - causes problems.

Wow can see the difference in keys, ours have a transponder for the immobiliser.

[attachment id=170" thumbnail="1]
Click on the pic if you'd like to see it full size.

• Premium Member
Very nifty, impressed - thinking how I can modify my gate fob now, can do without it being on my keyring - causes problems. 
Wow can see the difference in keys, ours have a transponder for the immobiliser.

Click on the pic if you'd like to see it full size.

You might be interested in one of these. Got mine located in my tank bag with the push switch mounted through the front of the bag. http://www.mo-door.com/index.html  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived