Made the deal today!

papac2000

Chose the grey FJ as an upgrade from my CBR500RA. Looking forward to comfy, thrilling season. As several others here, I have to wait out the Canadian winter first. (Close to Ottawa, Ontario) I am lucky to have a small bike shop in the attached unit next to my transmission shop to keep it nice and dry and warm til then.Said bike shop has a dyno to which I have unlimited access....I used to do their bike EFI tuning. I plan to do a stock dyno run shortly after getting it. Looking forward to good info and conversation here on the board.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

• Premium Member
Chose the grey FJ as an upgrade from my CBR500RA. Looking forward to comfy, thrilling season. As several others here, I have to wait out the Canadian winter first. (Close to Ottawa, Ontario) I am lucky to have a small bike shop in the attached unit next to my transmission shop to keep it nice and dry and warm til then.Said bike shop has a dyno to which I have unlimited access....I used to do their bike EFI tuning. I plan to do a stock dyno run shortly after getting it. Looking forward to good info and conversation here on the board.
Wow, real numbers. That would be great. And welcome to the forum.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
[div align=left]Yes, and do a red one. We all know they are faster. 

;) 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Are you in Richmond? 
FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Yep. I run Lentech Automatics since 2013. The founder, and my former employer owns/operates Richmond Motorsports in the unit next to me.
And thanks for the welcomes.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Hoping my grey "Mantis" will land at the dealership by Thursday. May get the opportunity to be present for uncrating and pdi. Will take pics if it works out. You folks can have the "arrest me" red...I like the sleeper matte grey!
2015 Matte Grey

Archived