Different Exhausts

cretin

I'm wondering if you have any input on different exhausts, having probably tuned for a few of them now.  I'm especially interested in the Graves vs. Arrow Thunder and Xcone.  I'm thinking both in terms of fit/finish/quality and performance.   

Having seen only pictures of the new Graves, I'd have to say that it really looks quite nice. And it tucks up closely to the bike similar to what my Arrow Thunder does. I can tell you that the Arrow appears to be of very high quality and the fit is perfect. It works very well with the ECU flash that came with the bike when I bought it - virtually no "snatch**" or jerkiness at any throttle setting. 
 At first I thought it was a bit loud (I have the DbKiller installed), but I had only my Bandit's Akra to compare it with. And that Akra sounded *sweet*. I am now used to the Arrow's sound and it really is not so loud as I first thought. Or maybe I'm just getting used to it...<g>
PS: **This is the 1st time in my life that I am celebrating having no snatch...<g>
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• Premium Member
PS: **This is the 1st time in my life that I am celebrating having no snatch...<g>
Did that hurt?  blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

>> Did that hurt? <<

Only when I forget to tuck away properly when I zip up - YOWZA!!
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 1 month later...
With spring here I getting the itch to work on the bike. Will you have an update soon? There was post I seen at some point noting you have dyno graphs on your site of the different systems but I couldn't find it.

With spring here I getting the itch to work on the bike. Will you have an update soon? There was post I seen at some point noting you have dyno graphs on your site of the different systems but I couldn't find it.
They're actually dispersed throughout our subforum here. I'll get one spot for em here shortly 
edit:

http://fj-09.org/thread/3394/fj-current-exhaust-flash-options

Archived