Rizoma graffios installed

I installed rizoma graffio aluminum led indicators. Also used the custom led " blinker genie " to get the two wire rizoma 's to work like a three wire so the running lights were maintained up front. Worked fantastic. I also installed the custom led ELFR-1 blinker relay. This maintains the stock blink speed so that you do not need the supplied resistors that come with the rizoma lights. Also there is no heat generated because your using a relay instead of a resistor.
In hindsight I don't think I would've bought the ELFR-1 only because it does not clip directly onto the stock Yamaha mounting post /rubber hanger. There is another product online that uses the stock Yamaha mountain post for the same price TST industries - RLY-G2 for $18.00. They even have a video for installing it on an FZ-09. It's really a minor difference, but I like everything to be as stock as possible without drilling any holes or just leaving the stuff jiggling around under the seat. So if I did it again I would probably buy The TST relay. But otherwise everything went perfectly and worked perfectly . The rizoma are probably brighter than the stock lights and you can barely notice them on the bike.

I installed rizoma graffio aluminum led indicators. Also used the custom led " blinker genie " to get the two wire rizoma 's to work like a three wire so the running lights were maintained up front. Worked fantastic. I also installed the custom led ELFR-1 blinker relay. This maintains the stock blink speed so that you do not need the supplied resistors that come with the rizoma lights. Also there is no heat generated because your using a relay instead of a resistor. In hindsight I don't think I would've bought the ELFR-1 only because it does not clip directly onto the stock Yamaha mounting post /rubber hanger. There is another product online that uses the stock Yamaha mountain post for the same price TST industries - RLY-G2 for $18.00. They even have a video for installing it on an FZ-09. It's really a minor difference, but I like everything to be as stock as possible without drilling any holes or just leaving the stuff jiggling around under the seat. So if I did it again I would probably buy The TST relay. But otherwise everything went perfectly and worked perfectly . The rizoma are probably brighter than the stock lights and you can barely notice them on the bike.
Pictures, please.  Sounds interesting. 

I installed rizoma graffio aluminum led indicators. Also used the custom led " blinker genie " to get the two wire rizoma 's to work like a three wire so the running lights were maintained up front. Worked fantastic. I also installed the custom led ELFR-1 blinker relay. This maintains the stock blink speed so that you do not need the supplied resistors that come with the rizoma lights. Also there is no heat generated because your using a relay instead of a resistor. In hindsight I don't think I would've bought the ELFR-1 only because it does not clip directly onto the stock Yamaha mounting post /rubber hanger. There is another product online that uses the stock Yamaha mountain post for the same price TST industries - RLY-G2 for $18.00. They even have a video for installing it on an FZ-09. It's really a minor difference, but I like everything to be as stock as possible without drilling any holes or just leaving the stuff jiggling around under the seat. So if I did it again I would probably buy The TST relay. But otherwise everything went perfectly and worked perfectly . The rizoma are probably brighter than the stock lights and you can barely notice them on the bike.
Pictures, please.  Sounds interesting.

[http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/jeremyfernhout/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/5A17E64E-DB75-4334-A85D-9F67FBF8FE34_zpskpjj20yr.jpg~originals

Archived