New member new bike.

richkay

Hello everyone, I am pleased to be a new member of FJ09. I used your site as the most important tool in helping me make the decision on my new FJ09 today and felt it was only right to be apart group of people that have a passion for the sport. The information and years of experience on such a site is invaluable IMO. I read almost every article published I could on the FJ09 but this site was the final conformation on the decision I needed.... Thanks to all the great info in every category I searched! Looking forward to riding it soon as the weather is getting nice! Im sure that I will have some questions!

• Premium Member
Welcome Richkay! Hope you enjoy your bike as much as I do, we look forward to your input.
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• Premium Member
Congrats to you! :)
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Welcome and congrats! What year and color? What are you gonna do to it? We're all spending mucho bucks to make these great rides even better for our personal style.
Its a 2015 in candy red. I went back and forth on the two colors for a while. I will be looking for some items for it like some soft saddle bags, heated grips, and just the right size tank bag thats not real big to throw small things in. Plan on keeping this bike for a long time! Im wanting to purchase a new helmet now and frankly its overwhelming. Looking at something that is comfortable and quite. I read all the post on helmets and its very good info but you know how helmet choice is a very personal thing.. Looking forward to heading to the GAP in North Carolina to put some of its early miles on it in mid April. 

Archived