hello from Greece

kemmotar

I am a happy owner of yamaha mt-09 tracer (fj-09). i have bought it used (well almost brand new) with 1400 km on the odometer and 44 days old. this occured the last year, may 2015.
I have almost 10.000 km now, the bike runs beautifully... no complaints here except the awful crap suspension, the bad windshiled, the poor and bad designed handguards (well crash protectors) and the classic wobbling, that i fixed with some suspension setup almost totally.

now I am in the progress of upgrading my suspension and thinking various scenarios.
I also had a akra titanium that I sold and got my quiet back... lol.

for a daily bike that combines a lot of things, i think its one of the best solutions in the market.

Happy to be here

MODS: custom remapped 133 wheel power by T.R.E. / K&P WORKSHOP,  WOOLICH RACING + race tools package, reprofiled cams,  ported cylinder head,  higher compression, bored throttle bodies, ape cam tensioner,  OHLINS FGK237 cartridge & YA 535,  GPR V4, SKF Fork seals,  BREMBO RCS 19 Corta Rossa with SC pads, HEALTECH shift light PRO, AKRAPOVIC racing carbon exhaust, slipper clutch + Barnett clutch springs, JT Sprockets + JVMX 525 black 112 links chain, oil temp gauge drain plug, air filter DNA + Modded airbox, PIRELLI ROSSO CORSA II, YAMAHA LED plus blinkers, antitheft alarm scorpio 900i + perimeter sensor + kill engine module, CELLULAR INTERPHONE led slim fog lights with yamaha oem mounting bracket, YAMAHA heated grips and more....

Archived