• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Best Luggage Options

Hey Everyone,

I have been reading a lot on here for information on luggage options. I was wondering... what would be recommended as most rugged for long distance adventure riding? What models are built to carry the heaviest amount in the cases?

I've been looking at Shad, the OEM Yamaha cases, some Givi outback trekker, and the black Xplorer cases. I think the box look of the givi and xplorer isn't very aesthetically pleasing when matched up with an FJ09, but I am looking to load the most stuff on this bike possible- so function is priority #1.

• Premium Member
https://advdepot.com/collections/fj-09-mt-09-tracer-2015/products/globescout-xpan-pannier-kit-fj-10

I'm very happy with these Globescout cases. Made in turkey looks just like Bmw cases. Great features. Cheaper price. Great quick detach SW motech racks to stock mounting locations. 28,35 or mega 45l sizes. 35l is no wider then handlebars so you can still split lanes comfortably without worrying something sticks out beyond the bikes width. Comes black or silver. Lots of options to build up your set with a discount for the whole package.

abe2a00fbe867c26d258e72ce5df7c1a.jpg

Archived