MT-10 Coming to North American. Canada first.

Guest bruinfj09guy

Guest bruinfj09guy
I'm sure Givi will have something that fits to it in no time... If they don't already, that is.
they don't - I've looked as I'm riding an MT10 on Saturday...
You test riding, or buying one, Wessie?

• Premium Member
they don't - I've looked as I'm riding an MT10 on Saturday...
Tracer is in for a service so I have the MT10 for a while in the morning.

I'll be trying lots of bikes in the next few months but won't be buying for a while, maybe next spring. Local BMW dealer is really trying to schmooze me back there with invites to barbecues, rideouts, discounted finance, £600 of accessories on a top of the range S1000XR. Then a friend has just bought a new KTM I might test in France later this month... 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Guest bruinfj09guy
I'll be trying lots of bikes in the next few months but won't be buying for a while, maybe next spring. Local BMW dealer is really trying to schmooze me back there with invites to barbecues, rideouts, discounted finance, £600 of accessories on a top of the range S1000XR. Then a friend has just bought a new KTM I might test in France later this month... 
You live the good life. Looking forward to a report!

• Premium Member

Test that KTM at your own peril ... Hard not to like it

• Premium Member
Test that KTM at your own peril ... Hard not to like it
the lack of a nearby dealer helps - with all of those journeys for warranty repairs or to buy bits that fall off you want somewhere close
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived