New biker & tracer owner from Belgium

noburo

Hey There;
the time was finally right for me to pursue my motorcycling ambitions, so I went out, got my drivers license, tested some bikes and decided that the Tracer was the one for me 8-)  Coming this Thursday, a brand new Mistral Grey Tracer '16 will be cruising around on the Belgian roads! (and hopefully some more exotic roads later on)
I'm looking forward to having some fun with this bike, and getting to know it through what seems like a helpful & friendly community.See you around!
Grts,
Noburo

Congrats on the purchase, you chose one hell of a bike as your first!

This forum is definitely a wealth of knowledge, welcome aboard!

-Mike
'15 FJ-09 - Candy Red. Mods: Cruizin cruise control, Givi D2122S WS & crash bars. Rivco anti-vibration highway pegs. Yamaha rear rack & softbags. RAM mount X grip at handlebar bolts. Shorty levers. Tail assembly shortened. FZ6 rubber pegs.
'05 Honda CRF450r
'77 Honda CB550f Super Sport

• Premium Member
Hello.

I was in Belgium at Easter. Stopped for a night in Bruges and was riding on some Belgian roads throughout the short break with bases in Clervaux & Trier.

I love the beer but you need to have a word with the people who don't maintain the roads. They are possibly the bumpiest roads in northern Europe!

Welcome to the forum.

Avoid Bouillon from 29 April to May 2nd as a large group of British motorcyclists are descending on the town. I won't be with them.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I love the beer but you need to have a word with the people who don't maintain the roads. They are possibly the bumpiest roads in northern Europe!
You haven't been to northern Sweden then. 
;-)

CS
No, okay in N Europe, south of the Arctic Circle  :P
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I know it's not exactly a starter bike, but after reading around (a lot) and testing some bikes, it felt like the one for me.

Belgium has some nice areas for cruising around, but due to our overly complex political structure its not always clear who should tend to the roads ;) (especially in the area of Bruges)

Time will tell if the roads force me to change/alter the suspension... (as some members suggested here)

Archived