Two FJ-09s and an FZ-09 all in one place!

• Premium Member
I rode with one other FJ-09, an FZ-09, and a VFR for good measure. I hope to see loads of FJ-09s together soon.

FJ-09s%20together_zpswygequgx.jpg

FJ-09s%20together2_zpstzbtckwq.jpg

Hey, that looks like mine.

FJ-09s%20together3_zpspdlawpwo.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Awesome! Im sure you guys had a blast today - it was gorgeous
You call that gorgeous, I saw clouds!  ????.  
You should park your bikes and wait another couple months like us stuck in the great white north! Yea I'm jealous, just another 19 degree night for me.  Thankfully I can see these bikes in action from the left coast.  Keep the pictures coming; not all of us can ride year round. ????

• Premium Member
Awesome! Im sure you guys had a blast today - it was gorgeous
You call that gorgeous, I saw clouds!  ????.  
You should park your bikes and wait another couple months like us stuck in the great white north! Yea I'm jealous, just another 19 degree night for me.  Thankfully I can see these bikes in action from the left coast.  Keep the pictures coming; not all of us can ride year round. ????
Ya, it was pretty cool today. I saw a high of 71, but mostly it was 69. The sun was still out and we had a blast. Hope you heat up soon.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived