Hello from CO

Hey, I've been lurking on here without posting for a while so I thought I'd introduce myself.  I live in Colorado and am having a blast on my 2015 FJ-09.  It's great to see others are enjoying them too!  If the attachment works I built a bike rack last week for a camping trip this last weekend.  Worked out great and let's me combine my two favorite hobbies.ZTciaxL.jpg

• Premium Member
Nice ride! You got the red "faster" model. Welcome to the forums.
Not sure if it's faster in the configuration in the picture...... Although I'm sure it's easier to pop wheelies with all that gear strapped to the back

Nice ride! You got the red "faster" model. Welcome to the forums.
Not sure if it's faster in the configuration in the picture...... Although I'm sure it's easier to pop wheelies with all that gear strapped to the back
Strangely it doesn't really change the handling as much as I thought it would.  The steering does feel a bit light during low speed turns but everything sorts it self out on the highway and mountain roads that we have here.  I'd even go as far as to say it felt planted on the switchbacks on US-40 up to Winter Park. I tried to keep most of the heavy items in the panniers so the dry bag just has a sleeping bag and pillows in it. 
The red adds 4hp right?  =]

Archived