Yamaha FZ-09 Rider from Maryland

redeye

Currently, the Yamaha FZ-09 is my primary ride, although there are seven motorcycles in my garage (four off-road; three street). There is no dissatisfaction at all with my FZ-09; it is truly a great motorcycle. The FJ-09 catches my interest; not sure if one is in my future or not. However, I intend to follow the FJ-09's path to the market and have a good look at what sounds like another great offering from Yamaha.

Hey Redeye! Thanks for joining! So, the FZ-07 is being shown tomorrow and many of us are hoping that they will also announce the FJ-09 as well.  
Fingers crossed!!
Thanks for the welcome. Looks like we need to wait a bit longer for the FJ-09 reveal. Yamaha's lineup is starting to look a lot more attractive, though, with more great motorcycles to come.

• 3 months later...
Currently, the Yamaha FZ-09 is my primary ride, although there are seven motorcycles in my garage (four off-road; three street). There is no dissatisfaction at all with my FZ-09; it is truly a great motorcycle. The FJ-09 catches my interest; not sure if one is in my future or not. However, I intend to follow the FJ-09's path to the market and have a good look at what sounds like another great offering from Yamaha.
Hey Redeye.  Just curious.  Are all of your bikes Yamaha or do you have other non-Yamaha in the garage? 

• 3 months later...
Hey Redeye.  Just curious.  Are all of your bikes Yamaha or do you have other non-Yamaha in the garage?
Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while and just noticed your response. My garage has four Hondas, two Yamahas and a Suzuki. 
Three of the four Hondas are (more or less) identical 2004 CRF150Fs and the other is a 2005 CRF100F. Trail riding is a family adventure!
The two Yamahas are my 2014 FZ-09 and 2008 Morphous maxi-scooter. The Morphous is my first ride and still a great ride! The Suzuki is a TU250X. My 19 year old daughter learned to ride on the TU, and her two younger sisters will probably do the same.

Since my post back in June, my 'next bike' interest has shifted to a dual sport motorcycle. That may change, but the current motorcycle collection suits my family nicely.

Archived