Bar Clamp Hole Measurement

tinkerfreak

Has anyone by chance measured the distance between the 2 holes on the bottom front of the upper handlebar clamps. I would like to manufacture a plate/mini dash to fit in this location to mount my aux lights switches and a digital volt meter. I have just not been able to get to the bike at this time due to all the other projects blocking it in. So sad.

Cheers

• Premium Member
3 15/16" center to center. I just finished drilling holes in the Rizoma bar and installing the switches, so I measured it for you while I was at it.

If you have too many projects going on to be able to physically reach the bike, you have too many logs on the fire!

3 15/16" center to center. I just finished drilling holes in the Rizoma bar and installing the switches, so I measured it for you while I was at it.  
If you have too many projects going on to be able to physically reach the bike, you have too many logs on the fire!
Never, when I get tired of working on the vintage stuff I transfer them to the back and move the FJ to the front of the line, well almost. Really wish I could get my Guzzi off the lift so that I can get down and dirty with the FJ but will probably have to wait until March for that. 
Thanks for the response. Will have to fab up a mini dash while I wait for my Guzzi parts to arrive

Archived