• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tax Return Sale! 10% off regular price

Well it's tax return season, we all hope to get a little something back from Uncle Sam this time of year. So let's do some celebratory spending! Until February 28th, 2017, 10% off all ecu flashes!!! We have amazing tune files available to transform and unlock your bikes hidden potential while getting rid of those troublesome little hiccups from the factory like removing the speed limiter, starting in different power modes, poor throttle response, herky jerky power, harsh on off throttle transitions, fueling, timing etc. Give us a call/text 425-269-5332, an email 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com or message here, to see how we can help you

Regular price for the FJ-09 is $349. Take 10% off and you get an incredible savings, bringing the price down to $314.10

We take paypal to the email address listed above, all credit cards, wire transfers etc

Ship ECU's to

2 Wheel DynoWorks
13631 NE 126th PL
Suite 420
Kirkland, WA, 98034

With your ecu, include a slip of paper with your name, contact info, bike make model and mods

Need help removing your ecu? Here's a picture tutorial here http://fj-09.org/thread/1239/removing-fj-09-ecu

If you have any questions comments or concerns, feel free to ask!

Thanks,
2wdw

It does indeed sound like a great deal, and one that I'll most likely take you up on.  Can you refresh me on the list of mods you need specified? 
Thanks!

performance mods, exhaust make and model, slip on or full etc, block off plates, gearing changes, airbox or filter changes, that sorta thing

Got mine on its way back! Cant wait to feel the improvement. Just might be able to take a spin with this warmer weather headed in for the weekend.... Thanks Nels for the great service and I am sure there will be another happy costumer review to read!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We may have a 5% off flash sale for july 4th
I can't believe I missed your 10% off tax return sale!.  Keep us posted on your 4th of July, Independence Day Sale and I'll be ready. Thanks.         Scott
P.S.  When would be the next time you might consider doing $279.99 flashes again?  Just curious.

Archived