• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

FYI: Group Buy on Higdonion Cages (Up to $125 discount)

Fellow FJ'ers! 

I signed up for this when he launched, but for those of you who don't frequent the vendor section might not have seen it, but Kris @ Higdonion is running a group buy on his 2 styles of cages. 

He's offering up to $125 off if we get over 15 people to join. You can join here: 

https://www.groupbuyparts.com/hgd_sv/higdonion-crash-cage-and-skid-plate-001.html

shigeta is part of a FJ facebook group Im in. I recommended we try and pull the groups together to fulfill the group buy. I think he didnt realize we know about the buy but no worries, all are welcome :)
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

This is a great deal, sign up now. In the textured black it's normally $419, with the special only $275, plus shipping. That is a savings of $144. Seventeen people have signed up to date, this gets us the maximum discount. A few more will guarantee this price (some always drop out). You pay a deposit of $200 and the balance when it ships, this spreads the cost out some.

I am going to ride down to Vegas and pick mine up, saving me the cost of shipping. Makes my wife a little happier. There is a cost in ridding to Vegas but, I will be going for a ride any, this is just a little farther. She accepted my logic in this situation.

We may never see a price this low again. If you are on the fence and don't do this you will regret it.

Kurt

I'm curious. I went to the Higdonion website and added the Trail Cage to purchase it at regular price of $399.  Shipping come up at $50 US to me in Canada.  When I go through the group deal with the $125 discount and check shipping...it's $120...pretty much negates any discount.  Why is this?

I'm curious. I went to the Higdonion website and added the Trail Cage to purchase it at regular price of $399.  Shipping come up at $50 US to me in Canada.  When I go through the group deal with the $125 discount and check shipping...it's $120...pretty much negates any discount.  Why is this?
I did the same and for shipping to Washington, and both came up $50.  You might try again. :)

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

Archived