Remap file

happy01

The FT kit has a online library of the most common eexhaust, you download a software from the website onto a windows based laptop or tablet,

the Akro exhaust to me means either the "loop" one or the one that looks like stock, which one is yours?

Fyi..you cannot download and use a EU spec files on a US spec bike,( the bike won't fire up)  but you can use the EU map values if you manually change the US map values to match the EU maps... the ECU connectors are wired up a bit differ between the US and EU if I recall correctly...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
You can go to Power Commander's website and download their maps for free. I don't remember if they have one for Akro, but I know they have one for Graves and one for Yosh.

Also, it's not listed as an Akro file, but if you get in the FT's public files (File Manager>Public Files>FJ-09), you can select a map listed as "Unrestricted." If you download it and open it and read the description, you'll see that it's a file for the Akro full TI system with stock filter and insert in the can. Probably exactly what you want.

• Premium Member
My bad. I didn't realize that you are in the UK. I'm going to guess that the US files won't work for you. I know from experience that the UK files don't work for a US bike, so I have to think that the UK bike won't work with a US file.

However, I just looked on Power Commander's site. They have a map for both Akro systems for the FJ. Just download the one you want to your computer. Then you can import it into a stock EU FT file. Then change whatever settings you want to change (AIS disable, fuel injector decal cut, etc.) and you'll be good to go.

Archived