East Idaho Service Suggestions?

So, I'm out in Eastern Idaho for the summer to help my brother build his house. I had a lovely 2000 mile, five day trip up here from Southern California. I had my oil changed before coming up, and am now at 12,700 on the bike. I'd like to get it in for service, but don't know where to take it. I grew up over the hill in Jackson, Wyoming, and know some of the powersports dealers, but they mostly deal in dirt bikes, side by sides, and snowmachines. I know there's a few people in here from the Boise area, but does anyone have a recommendation for service in Idaho Falls, Pocatello, or Rexburg? It's bad enough finding competent mechanics in California. 

So, I'm out in Eastern Idaho for the summer to help my brother build his house. I had a lovely 2000 mile, five day trip up here from Southern California. I had my oil changed before coming up, and am now at 12,700 on the bike. I'd like to get it in for service, but don't know where to take it. I grew up over the hill in Jackson, Wyoming, and know some of the powersports dealers, but they mostly deal in dirt bikes, side by sides, and snowmachines. I know there's a few people in here from the Boise area, but does anyone have a recommendation for service in Idaho Falls, Pocatello, or Rexburg? It's bad enough finding competent mechanics in California. 

In Idaho Falls you can check out Bott Yamaha Phone: (208) 522-1700, they are on Maple street I believe. I have a few friends who deal with them alot and they have good things to say about them.

Im in Boise. LEt me know if you ever get stuck on the road or need anything!

In Idaho Falls you can check out Bott Yamaha Phone: (208) 522-1700, they are on Maple street I believe. I have a few friends who deal with them alot and they have good things to say about them.  

Thanks! I will give them a call this week. I may be headed your way late August, thinking about riding back down the coast. If you end up over near Victor/Driggs this summer let me know. I have every intention of riding all over this area. 

Thanks! I will give them a call this week. I may be headed your way late August, thinking about riding back down the coast. If you end up over near Victor/Driggs this summer let me know. I have every intention of riding all over this area. 

I'll be riding the st Anthony dunes in July!

Archived