Slip on exhaust

batman

Hello I'm new to this forum. I have a matte black 2015 FJ09 since last September. I wanna known What the best and worst slipons are for this bike. Also do I need to flash my ecm before I do it or can I wait till Nels can get it done?

The best is subjective. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Graves or Akrapovic. I ran for a couple weeks without the ECU flash until Nels had one ready for my exhaust. If you take it easy you should be fine. Otherwise I would do it as soon as you get the exhaust.

AFAIK only slip on available readily is the M4... Others have used and modified slip on exhaust cans from other bikes, but thats more rare than someone using the M4 exhaust...

The best set up is Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Racing(ECU tune and race kit) the entire set up is available from 2WDW as a package which puts down an impressive displacement busting 120whp*(w/baffle in)...AFAIK im still waiting to hear others using this set up as...Im currently avg about 46mpg on normal riding habits...In the next 2 wks I will know the 1/4 mile times...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I haven't heard of a " Woolich race kit " ?
Woolich Racing* its another ECU tuning program available on the market...The Woolich Race Kit is a premium package Woolich offers if you wanna call it that...The Woolich Race Kit is additional add on you can buy on top of the basic tuning license needed to unlock and tune your ECU ..The Race Kit offers a quick shifter for up and down shifts and launch control... Nothing wrong with other ECU tuning programs, it came down to the features and price and a few emails with 2WDW to get the ball going and never looked back... 
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Archived