Hi from Northants. UK

scuff

Just waiting for the first week of next month to pick up a red Tracer for my wife and a grey one for myself.
I have been riding an MT-09 sport tracker for a year, together with a Super Tenere for two. Both are being sold on for the Tracer.
My love of bikes started in 1974, and I haven't been without one since. I have had a few tumbles in that time, mainly when riding the enduro circuit during my younger years. For 30 years, I rode a bike for a living in all weathers, but now prefer to just enjoy the finer days.
this bike will satisfy my urge to hoon around at the weekends, and tour Europe. I can't think of a better all-rounder.
So, hi to you all, here's looking forward to picking up a few new friends and some tips on this forum.

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard. I think the tracer would be perfect for the alps which I hope to ride someday. You do know the wife has the faster color don't you? 8D
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
She needs all of the help she can get  :D :D
My wife has a street triple and scoots pretty good, but will not be able to keep up with me on the F-Jay (tracer). On my FJR she could keep up in the tight stuff, but not the medium and high speed sweepers. She is nursing a broken Fib/Tib, so she will not be riding until the summer. (puke) 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
Just waiting for the first week of next month to pick up a red Tracer for my wife and a grey one for myself. I have been riding an MT-09 sport tracker for a year, together with a Super Tenere for two. Both are being sold on for the Tracer.
My love of bikes started in 1974, and I haven't been without one since. I have had a few tumbles in that time, mainly when riding the enduro circuit during my younger years. For 30 years, I rode a bike for a living in all weathers, but now prefer to just enjoy the finer days.
this bike will satisfy my urge to hoon around at the weekends, and tour Europe. I can't think of a better all-rounder.
So, hi to you all, here's looking forward to picking up a few new friends and some tips on this forum.

Hey - buy a pair of them!  Why not!     Heh - love it!  You're going to be the envy of a lot of our members

welcome to the site!!

Archived