New Member - Chestermere, Alberta, Canada

vern

Hello all,

I recently registered for this forum and I want to thank all the regular posters for the great information that has been posted related to the FJ-09. It has been a few years since I have owned a street bike and I am extremely excited to have recently purchased this bike and have access to the knowledge that is being shared on this forum. The posts people have been making are very informative, especially the technical and accessory threads which has influenced a few decisions and increased the already long wish list...

Have a great day everyone!

Vern

Guest eatpasta
Hello all, 
I recently registered for this forum and I want to thank all the regular posters for the great information that has been posted related to the FJ-09. It has been a few years since I have owned a street bike and I am extremely excited to have recently purchased this bike and have access to the knowledge that is being shared on this forum. The posts people have been making are very informative, especially the technical and accessory threads which has influenced a few decisions and increased the already long wish list...

Have a great day everyone!

Vern

hey welcome to the site!!   We are growing by leaps in bounds as you have probably have noticed.... congrats on the bike!

Archived