SW-Mototech Mirror Wideners/Extenders

brokenhat

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the above on your FJ/Tracer? I tried to install yesterday with two issues. One the left one blocks the computer selection switch, at least with gloves on. The second more serious one is I couldn't get either mirror to screw into their adaptor, it was almost like the hole was a bit too small?? I assume the thread direction into the adapter is the same as the mirror direct? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the above on your FJ/Tracer? I tried to install yesterday with two issues. One the left one blocks the computer selection switch, at least with gloves on. The second more serious one is I couldn't get either mirror to screw into their adaptor, it was almost like the hole was a bit too small?? I assume the thread direction into the adapter is the same as the mirror direct? Thanks!
Yes they do not work very well on the left side. You really need to purchase these.  Easy to install, rock solid vibrationless.  Simple. http://www.koubalink.com/mirror.html

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

Archived