• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hi from Sunny South Africa

badballie

Just bought A FJ-09 tracer(epic bike ) , i have a few bikes including a KTM 690 Duke .

I am retired and have a few bike projects on the go , i also ride for a bike club here, and there are plenty rallies and day functions put on by individual clubs , so plenty socializing in the bike community .
MT09_Tracer.jpg
Just fitted the quick shifter , waiting for the Akro .

Just bought A FJ-09 tracer(epic bike ) , i have a few bikes including a KTM 690 Duke . 

I am retired and have a few bike projects on the go , i also ride for a bike club here, and there are plenty rallies and day functions put on by individual clubs , so plenty socializing in the bike community .

MT09_Tracer.jpg
Just fitted the quick shifter , waiting for the Akro .

Great blue color. Riding season now for you, right? Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Tracer1.jpg

Akrapovic installed and the bike is pulling much better , the sound is insane as i have no baffle in the exhaust .
Sad to lose the center stand but you cant make omelet with out breaking eggs , love that exhaust .
Tail tidy and mirror extenders next.

• 2 weeks later...
Howzit badballie, a belated site welcome. From the pics it looks like you are in Durbs/ Upper Highway. I sometimes miss the weather, but not where you are at this time of year though! In spite of it, I've riden more miles/km's since being in the UK, than I ever did in SA.

Archived