• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

GT Review on Revzilla

• Supporting Member
@phpaul  I just read the same Tracer GT Review 

It was a pretty unbiased review, it wasn't perfect but he was impressed with the bike.

And he got to test ride the bike in my neck of the woods, the Columbia River Gorge, I was just riding through there yesterday - Beautiful location. 

Cape_Horn.jpg

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Woo, PRETTY!

Should've provided a link to the review, didn't think of it.

Went for a short ride today, but it was more aggravating than fun with the weekend traffic.

• Supporting Member
Went for a short ride today, but it was more aggravating than fun with the weekend traffic.

I hear ya', weekend riding drives me nuts, thats why all of my road trips are during the work week.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I hear ya', weekend riding drives me nuts, thats why all of my road trips are during the work week.

What was surprising to me is that the biggest bottleneck was a line of cars behind two motorcyclists.  Between the layout of the road (3 opportunities to pass in 20 miles) and oncoming traffic (ALWAYS when there was a place to pass...) I followed them for 15 miles doing 5-15 MPH under the limit.  Not sure if they were rubbernecking or new bikers.

Archived