Tappezzeria seat covers?

Anyone ever tried one of these from Italy?

https://www.tappezzeriaitalia.it/gb/tracer-900-15-17/770-seat-yamaha-mt-09-tracer-model-chianti-tb.html#/723-mt_logo-no_logo/20-seams-seams_blu

Looks like a memory foam/embroidered seat cover that slips over the stock foam and seat pan.

I searched and didn't see anyone mention these covers, but have seen some people have rocked similar covers from MotoK in Greece, Seat Concepts here in the states, and Luimoto from Canada. 

https://www.tappezzeriaitalia.it/gb/tracer-900-15-17/770-seat-yamaha-mt-09-tracer-model-chianti-tb.html#/723-mt_logo-no_logo/20-seams-seams_blu

These look pretty, and from memory not unlike the Luimoto products to enhance the look of the bike.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

These look pretty, and from memory not unlike the Luimoto products to enhance the look of the bike.
Yea, the concept seems the same, except the Luimoto ones a bit more expensive and are for just covers. Where as these Italian covers appear to be the cover and memory foam pad. Luimoto offers a "Gold Gel" insert, but it's an additonal $140 on top of the $250 for the front and passenger cover.

Yea, the concept seems the same, except the Luimoto ones a bit more expensive and are for just covers. Where as these Italian covers appear to be the cover and memory foam pad. Luimoto offers a "Gold Gel" insert, but it's an additonal $140 on top of the $250 for the front and passenger cover.
Thank you.   We are all different, and seats are highly subjective, but my experience with the Luimoto Gold Gel insert was that quite simply it made next to no difference.   But my desperation with the atrocious OE seat made it worth a try.   I ended up - on two Gen 1 Tracers - purchasing seats from BAGSTER (France).   Not cheap at around AUD$540 delivered, but bliss - like a magic carpet ride! 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived